In this episode Megan and Tim have a conversation all around freedom: what it means, different perspectives and our individual pursuit. We are hoping our listeners will join in the conversation! We’d love to hear your thoughts.
- What does freedom mean to you? Are you truly free and living freely?
- Five areas discussed: mental, physical, financial, emotional and spiritual
- The active and continuous pursuit of freedom
- You can be physically and financially free, but lack emotional, mental and spiritual freedom
- Your level of freedom is directly related to the choices you make
- Must understand that it’s ok to fail forward and change your mind
- Resistance to freedom and change vs. the comfort of habit and routine
- Projecting how you believe others will respond can be dangerous
- It’s important to be thoughtful and inclusive of others, but while you are responsible to others you are not responsible for them
- Importance of alignment and continuous growth and adapting
- Keep your head up and looking forward: focus creates blindness
- Correlation of freedom and honesty with yourself and others
- Physical incarceration vs. your heart being incarcerated
- Your quest for freedom, even if unpopular, may actually liberate others
- Freedom can be difficult, but own your choices and embrace the consequences
Learn More + Connect with Tim and Megan:
- Uphill Strategies – Strong Leaders. Extraordinary Teams. Greater Results.
- UCYP Twitter
- Uphill Conversations Twitter
- Uphill Conversations Facebook