Elizabeth Dulberger joins us for an Uphill Conversation on her entrepreneurial journey. She shares how, while she is a guide, she also learns from her clients.
An innovative and results-driven Leadership Advisor, Executive Coach, Professional Industry Speaker and Published Author, Elizabeth combines her passion and extensive industry knowledge to educate, train and motivate current and future leaders through her seminars, workshops, and industry events. Her unique, intuitive and no-nonsense approach to business and personal success has captured and inspired audiences clients across North America. Full bio here.
- Elizabeth’s road to entrepreneurship as a young woman
- Entrepreneurial spirit is something Elizabeth believes we’re born with
- Power in having strong vision of your capacity + where you want to go
- Self-belief, self-awareness + emotional intelligence
- Ego as an impediment to awareness: be direct, break, then uplift
- As a coach, allowing yourself to be coached and learn from your clients
- Human need to be appreciated, heard and understood
- Importance of having empathy for others in our relationships
- Sometimes people just need time + space to think + reflect
- People must admit weaknesses and want help in order to change
- Ask yourself, is what you desire hunger or a craving?
- Having political awareness and savvy as you climb the ladder
- How Liz invests and reinvests in herself: sponsor relationships
- Liz’s Uphill climb, her goals, and optimism over the next 12 months
Connect with Elizabeth:
INTRO AND OUTRO MUSIC (Used by permission):
Dreams Groove (© 2017 Tim Pecoraro)
Straight Drive (© 2017 Tim Pecoraro)
Uphill Conversations is an Uphill Strategies, LLC production
© 2017 Uphill Conversations