What are 3 signature things you tell people regarding your area of expertise?
- Cooking with locals while travelling gives you the best memories.
- Anyone can host a cooking experience as long as they are passionate about cooking and willing to share this passion.
- If you want to move to another country, just do it, I’ve done it multiple times and I love it
What is your favorite quote?
- “How we spend our days is how we spend our life” – Annie Dillard
If you could offer one piece of advice, what would you tell your younger self?
- Don’t lose any of your time in relationships that are no good to you and your goals.
What are your 3 favorite books?
- The Power of Less by Leo Babauta
- The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
What are three nouns that describe you?
Connect with Laurie:
- Website: www.takemecooking.com
- Instagram: @takemecooking
- Facebook: Take Me Cooking
- Twitter: @TakeMeCooking
- Web: medium.com/take-me-cooking
Listen to Laurie Vaquer on Uphill Conversations Episode 76!