In this episode, Tim has a great conversation with Ajit Nawalkha, an extraordinary entrepreneur and thought leader. Ajit is a global educator & consultant, he is the co-founder of Mindvalley Teach, Evercoach and Global GRIT Institute, author of The Book of Coaching and Live Big. Enjoy!
- His journey to discovering not just what success looks like but how it feels
- The importance of understanding the consequences of taking on someone else’s picture of success
- Know your ‘WHY’ + ‘WHAT’
- Asking and answering the hard questions
- Life shifts he made that gave clarity and direction
- Learning to look a life as a dance. Enjoy the music!
- Learning to add value to the lives of others
- What Ajit is hyperfocused on today
- Living a life of choice + creating abundance
- Starting new conversations + learning + being curious
- Turning fear into a challenge and changing the dialogue around it
- Knowing the ‘Why?’ and the ‘What?’
- Why it’s hard for people to find solutions
- The Social Comparison Theory
- Three things Ajit is optimistic about over the next twelve month
- Words of encouragement to grow + improve
CONNECT WITH Ajit:
Ajit Nawalkha is an entrepreneur, business coach, founder of Evercoach author of The Book of Coaching and a co-founder of Mindvalley – one of the biggest publishers in personal development space.
Ajit is a serial entrepreneur, global educator & consultant, he is the co-founder of Mindvalley Teach, Evercoach and Global GRIT Institute, author of The Book of Coaching and Live Big. Born in Jaipur, Rajasthan living in a home with 23 other people, has always pursued the dream of Living Big. Over the past decade, he has helped build training and coaching companies to inspire the coming generation, transform entrepreneurs to live on purpose, while enjoying their lives while increasing profits. He enjoys exploring the world, learning different cuisines, writing, and spending time with his wife Neeta. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
INTRO AND OUTRO MUSIC (Used by permission):
Continuation Vibe – Written, arranged and performed by Luke Pecoraro (© 2018 LSP Music)
Uphill Conversations is an Uphill Strategies, LLC production © 2016 – 2018 Uphill Conversations