In this episode we have an Uphill Conversation with Jim Palmer on the importance of going after your dreams and just saying “Yes!”
Jim Palmer is a marketing and business building expert and in-demand coach. He is the founder of the Dream Business Academy and Dream Business Coaching and Mastermind Program.
He is the host of Dream Business Coach TV, the hit weekly Web TV show watched by thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners, and he is also the host of Dream Business Radio, a weekly podcast based on Jim’s unique brand of Smart Marketing and Business Building Strategies. Jim is best known internationally as ‘The Dream Business Coach’ and creator of No Hassle Newsletters, the ultimate ‘done-for-you’ newsletter marketing program used by hundreds of clients in nine countries. Read full bio here.
- There is no “right” or perfect time, there’s “go time”
- Entrepreneurs need to get comfortable with unknown
- Importance of being stretched personally and professionally
- The “What-Ifs” and what holds people back
- Trade-offs and priorities of an entrepreneur
- Managing criticism and opinions of others
- Jim’s personal story and things he’s overcome
- Embracing challenges, facing fears, and overcoming self-doubt
- Importance of forgiveness and forgiving yourself
Connect with Jim: