What are 3 signature things you tell people regarding your area of expertise?
- Storytelling, educate, don’t sell
- Team Building: You can do really good things alone, but nothing of magnitude by yourself
- Raising money is extremely difficult and when you do, it’s not by accident
- Success is not difficult, it’s just not easy
What is your favorite quote?
“the average person dies at 26 but is buried at 62” – Mark Twain
If you could offer one piece of advice, what would you tell your younger self?
It’s not about an answer, it’s about a better question.
What are your 3 favorite books (any genre!)?
- Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Isaacson
- Pour Your Heart Into It by Howard Schultz
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
What are three nouns that describe you?
- King David
Connect with Greg: