In this episode, Tim interviews Tracy Litt-Lester, the founder, and creator of The Litt Factor. Tracy brings a wealth of information as a Certified Mindset Coach, Rapid Transformational Therapist (Hypnotherapy) & awe-inspiring speaker. This conversation goes deep and will provide you with tools and practical application for your personal + professional growth. Dig in!
- Put things back together after the loss of her mother and a failed marriage
- Learning to not be a victim of life and circumstance
- You are not your mind
- Being yourself
- Feel your feelings
- Using your power of CHOICE
- Real self-acceptance
- Acceptance and not arguing with reality
- Falling in love with fear
- How to approach FEAR
- Fearlessness is a myth
- Fear is an indication you are getting it done
- Loving yourself is your SUPERPOWER
- Everything you want is available to you
- Loving yourself so you can love others
- Not giving your power away
- Living consciously and choosing your future
- If you don’t pull things out by the root, you will never be able to outperform it
- How Tracy took all she learned to launch her life’s work, The Litt Factor
- Taking ownership and understanding MANIFESTATION
- What it means to be introspective
- Creating space for quiet and stillness
- Not putting labels on ourselves
CONNECT WITH TRACY:
Resource Website: www.worthyhuman.com
Tracy Litt is a Certified Mindset Coach, Rapid Transformational Therapist (Hypnotherapy) & awe-inspiring speaker. Tracy’s dead-on insights coupled with her direct, loving, and light delivery has helped countless people transform their lives from the inside out.
She is the founder of The Litt Factor, a personal growth and coaching company. She reaches people through private coaching, group programs, immersive workshops, courses and speaking.
Tracy believes that through claiming your personal power, mastering your human technology, nurturing your soul and cultivating an unconditional, radically loving relationship with yourself…you can consistently feel, be, do and create anything you desire in life and business.
INTRO AND OUTRO MUSIC (Used by permission):
Continuation Vibe – Written, arranged and performed by Luke Pecoraro (© 2018 LSP Music)
Uphill Conversations is an Uphill Strategies, LLC production © 2016 – 2018 Uphill Conversations