Tammy Tiller-Hewitt, FACHE is the Chief Executive Officer at Tiller-Hewitt HealthCare Strategies. She is a nationally recognized physician relations and retention consultant, keynote speaker, and writer. She is known for her dynamic, educational and high-energy presentation style. Her programs are rich with real-life case material to enhance and enjoy learning.
In this episode, Tammy and Tim discuss the importance of having goals and lean processes and procedures. Tammy also shares her insights into perseverance, leadership and the power of others.
- Techniques to overcome SOS: “Shiny Object Syndrome”
- Importance of lean processes and procedures
- Setting SMART goals and strategy of choosing 3 things to focus on
- Value in pulling on skills and expertise of diverse individuals
- Change is a constant and only you can control how you react to and deal with it
- Importance of saying “no” and the necessary sacrifice of your “yes”
- Must do everything within your power to believe and persevere
- Importance of elevating your expectations to match your belief
- How Tammy draws strength and encouragement from her faith
- Tammy’s methods for investing in herself
- Loving what you do is paramount to continued success and fulfillment – having fun at work is not illegal!
- Three things Tammy is optimistic about for 2017
Connect with Tammy:
- Website: www.tillerhewitt.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/tillerhewitt
- Twitter: @TILLERHEWITT
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/tillerhewitt/
- Friday from the Field
- Pivot, Jenny Blake