In this episode, Tim has another great conversation with Dr. Neeta Bushan, and they go deep quick. Digging deeper into growth, empathy, compassion and overall improvement, Tim and Neeta challenge the status-quo and shine a light on real transformation.
- Mixing your genius zone
- Using coaching as a skill for all areas of your life
- Education and the current model for learning
- Helping others to figure out problems for themselves
- Being a great listener and developing your ear
- Empathy + Compassion
- Leadership and what’s missing
- Leadership and the art of compassion
- Making decisions with understanding and not out of fear
- Setting boundaries and limits
- Help for the most hated man in America
- Being open to learn
- The real power in life is when you see the value in others
- Being vulnerable as you build trust
- The power of groups and community in a collective
- The power of observation coupled with intuition
Dr. Neeta Bhushan is a former cosmetic dentist turned best-selling author, international speaker, social entrepreneur, the advocate of emotional health, and leadership coach.
Neeta left her million-dollar dentistry practice to pursue her inner truth; a journey which saw her spend over 15 years across 45 countries researching and immersing herself in the field human behavior, as well as studying the works of classical philosophers and modern psychology.
Her pursuit of knowledge to understand human behavior in order to create positive life transformation is sparked by her own life experience to overcome multiple extreme adversities, which includes being orphaned at a young age, surviving an abusive marriage of domestic violence, and facing homelessness.
Neeta’s approach seamlessly blends the emotional grit she developed to overcome personal adversity with the understanding of human behavioral patterns. The power of her coaching and message has transformed the lives of thousands across the world and set the bar for a new form of emotional leadership.
Emotional GRIT – by Dr. Neeta Bhushan
The Book of Coaching: For Extraordinary Coaches – by Ajit Nawalkha & Dr. Neeta Bhushan
CONNECT WITH NEETA:
INTRO AND OUTRO MUSIC (Used by permission):
Continuation Vibe – Written, arranged and performed by Luke Pecoraro (© 2018 LSP Music)
Straight Drive (© 2017 Tim Pecoraro)
Uphill Conversations is an Uphill Strategies, LLC production © 2017 Uphill Conversations