What are 3 signature things you tell people regarding your area of expertise?
- On your journey towards your goals, it’s okay to change your direction or even to sometimes lose your way.
- Be true to who you are and bring your whole self into everything you do.
- Constructive conflict is key to individual, professional and company growth.
What is your favorite quote?
- “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. – Mark Twain
If you could offer one piece of advice, what would you tell your younger self?
- Don’t worry so much about what might go wrong and stop trying to guess what is next. Live in the moment and really enjoy where you are and who you’re engaging with today.
What are your 3 favorite books?
- The Giver, Lois Lowry
- The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, Stieg Larsson
What are three nouns that describe you?
Connect with Megan: