In this episode, Tim has another conversation with Todd Tressider a brilliant financial mind who is relatable and practical. Tresidder shares what he has learned and unlearned, as well as finding satisfaction in life!
- Focus + Personal Growth + Financial Freedom
- Learning daily and overcoming obstacles
- The connection between the spiritual and financial
- Emotional baggage and financial issues
- Defining fulfillment
- The requirements of fulfillment
- What does retirement really mean?
- Developing a broader point-of-view
- Getting a bigger understanding
- Know the levels of understanding
- What Todd’s unlearned
- Avoiding distractions and staying on course
- Successful people know how to recognize the difference between opportunity and distraction
- Getting live feedback to develop his latest book
- Principles + practices to better connect with others
- Having a level of intensity in the mind and self-acceptance
- Todd’s new book and his expectations
- Todds legacy
- B.A. in Economics from University of California at Davis
- Member of Economics Honors Society and Deans List
- A serial entrepreneur since childhood building many businesses and retiring at age 35 from his position as a Hedge Fund Investment Manager responsible for a 20+ million dollar portfolio.
- Todd’s portfolio management for the Hedge Fund produced 100% winning years except one which was less than a 5% loss.
- Raised net worth from less than zero at age 23 to self-made millionaire 12 years later by “walking the talk” using the same personal finance and investment strategies taught on this web site.
- An early pioneer and expert in statistical and mathematical risk management systems for investing.
- Financially independent from age 35 through investing – not marketing – unlike many other financial gurus who made their money through marketing courses and books.
- Still an active investor who earns consistent investment returns in both up and down markets.
CONNECT WITH TODD + RESOURCES:
INTRO AND OUTRO MUSIC (Used by permission):
Continuation Vibe – Written, arranged and performed by Luke Pecoraro (© 2018 LSP Music)
Uphill Conversations is an Uphill Strategies, LLC production © 2016 – 2018 Uphill Conversations