Founders of DesignLi, Keith Shields and Joshua Tucker, join us for a conversation on agility and flexibility as young professional entrepreneurs and leaders.
- What led them to change directions from education to app development
- Value of strong relationship in launching and leading a business
- “Fair” is relative – life is what you make of it and everyone adds own individual perspectives and values
- Importance of constantly improving yourself and learning through failure
- Challenges of young entrepreneurs and leaders
- Evolution and shifts in starting a business
- Stereotypes around age in the digital industry and working across generations
Knowledge and having confidence in your own abilities
Consistency, Communication, Continuous Learning, Clarity and Community
Connect with Keith & Josh:
- Joshua Tucker is a Partner and COO of Designli. Joshua is in charge of delivery and client success, working tirelessly to ensure designers, developers, and project managers deliver amazing products that create happy clients. He has worked on and supervised over 100 projects since co-founding Designli. Prior starting an app development company, Joshua co-founded Applits.com, winner of Inc.com’s Coolest College Startup of 2014. Joshua enjoys photography and fitness when he’s not at work.
- Keith Shields’ passion lies in creating digital experiences. Luckily, he’s able to do that full-time with Designli – where he helps clients empower digital relationships through the design and implementation of custom mobile software. Outside of work, Keith enjoys fitness, heading up the Ohio State University Alumni Association here in beautiful Greenville, and seeking out the latest and greatest sour beer.
© 2017 UCYP (Uphill Conversations Young Professionals) (UCYP is an Uphill Strategies, LLC production)
The post 6: YP Perspective – Agility, Flexibility and Looking Ahead appeared first on Uphill Conversations.