What are 3 signature things you tell people regarding your area of expertise?
- We are living in a new era where everyone can be a changemaker.
- Nonprofits struggle to get the resources they need to survive so we need to support them.
- Now more than ever, innovation is enhancing the way that we make an impact.
What is your favorite quote?
- “Social entrepreneurship isn’t just about giving a man a fish or teaching him to fish, social entrepreneurs won’t rest until they’ve revolutionized the fishing industry.” — Bill Drayton, founder of Ashoka
If you could offer one piece of advice, what would you tell your younger self?
- Follow your gut, and be patient.
What are your 3 favorite books?
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Book of Joy by Dalai Lama, Desmond Tutu & Douglas Carlton Abrams
- Social Startup Success by Kathleen Kelly Janus 🙂
What are three nouns that describe you?
Connect with Kathleen: