An entrepreneur, marketer, coach, and brewery co-founder Nicole Cendrowski joins us for a fabulous conversation on dreams and taking advantage of opportunities.
- Nicole’s journey from college to brewing beer
- The beer brewing landscape in the Southeast
- Being open to what life brings your way
- Remember that what’s right for you may not be right for someone else
- Being okay with going against the advice of others
- Don’t let your age or gender affect decisions to pursue something new
- Facing your fears head on and being brave
- Develop yourself through education to build wisdom
- Fewer barriers to entry with rise of technology and access
- Importance of not only envisioning you dream, but also taking the next steps and moving ideas into action – you’ve got to work for it
- Create habits that you don’t want to break
- Don’t lose the joy in your journey
- Fun contest / giveaway with Fireforge once they are open!
- Nicole’s advice to the next generation, to someone starting out: “Be very careful who you share your dream … stay positive and just go for it. If you’re waiting for an endorsement or stamp of approval, you’re not going to get it.”
Guest Bio – By day, Nicole helps industry leaders formulate impactful marketing, sales, and client care strategies through one-on-one coaching, training and consulting. She’s also the director of engagement for A-LINE Interactive, a work-hard, play-hard web development and digital marketing firm that works with fun companies and non-profit organizations across the Carolinas. By night, Nicole is the co-founder of Fireforge Crafted Beer, a brewery-in-planning in Greenville, SC. Fireforge exists to give people a place that ignites their spirit of adventure and exploration.
Connect with Nicole:
Resources / References:
- Brooke Bristow – Bristow Beverage Law
- Shama Hyder, Uphill Conversations Podcast Episode 43
- Uphill Strategies: Follow us on Facebook to be notified of upcoming training courses on Testing Your Dream
The post 9: YP Perspective – Know Yourself, Be Open + Discover Your Dreams appeared first on Uphill Conversations.