What are 3 signature things you tell people regarding your area of expertise?
- Create your vision: without a vision, you have nowhere to go.
- Create your lane: once you have that vision, you have to create a lane to get to it.
- Create your team: surround yourself with people smarter than yourself, cast that vision and hope they run in the lane with you.
What is your favorite quote?
- “Fail forward.” When starting a business and life in general, you’re going to have failures, just fail forward and keep grinding.
If you could offer one piece of advice, what would you tell your younger self?
- I would actually give two pieces of advice: (1) your life is about to get tough, buckle up. and (2) save all of my high school graduation money in 1999 and bet it all on the 2016 Chicago Cubs winning the World Series.
What are your three favorite books?
What are 3 nouns that describe you?
Connect with Matthew
- Website: anchorbatco.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/anchorbatco/
- Twitter: @anchorbatco
- Instagram: @anchorbatco